Let me set the scene for you... imagine it’s clocking off time and the sun is shining, wouldn’t it amazing to have your very own bar in your back garden! Whether it’s sipping gin and tonic or sampling your home-brewed ale, having your garden bar has become the ultimate must have now pubs and bars are temporarily closed.
Introducing the ‘Witts End’, this particular 15 m² garden room bar has been created using solid oak with a bar fitted with additional shelving. Complete with a wall mounted heater, velvet sofa and a TV to provide a cosy vibe, this garden room bar is complete with complimentary garden landscaping of slatted cedar fencing, offering a paved walkway with garden lighting.
- Anthracite grey bifold doors.
- Grade 1 Canadian red cedar cladding.
- Solid oak bar fitted internally with shelving.
- internal flooring made from reclaimed scaffolding planks fully sanded and oiled.
- Dimmable internal spotlights, double sockets with USB chargers.
- Paint and plaster finish with a feature wall of rustic creek veneer strips.
- Top hinged opening window onto external bar area with generous overhanging canopy.
- Large perimeter deck to house barbecue and external seating.
- Decking made from composite decking for longevity and fitted with perimeter lighting.
- External spotlights in canopy and external socket.
For further information on our decking services, including our garden room bars or garden room pubs, please do not hesitate to contact Cheshire Decking & Garden Rooms.