If you can’t currently go the pub, build one in your garden! In this project, Cheshire Decking & Garden Rooms were tasked with delivering the ‘traditional pub feel’, by building and converting a garden room into a bespoke pub.
Named the ‘English Bar’, this 15 m² garden room bar has been created with a solid oak bar area complete with integrated shelving. With additional aluminium anthracite bifold doors, you won’t have to travel far in search for a pint in this garden with their very own garden room pub. With grade 1 Canadian red cedar cladding, this garden room was internally finished with a fruit machine, leather armchairs, and beer on tap.
- 15 m² garden room
- Aluminium anthracite bifold doors
- Grade 1 Canadian red cedar cladding
- Fully decorated with internal plaster finish, with a feature wall of rustic creek veneer strips
- Flooring made from scaffolding planks, sanded and lime washed
- Electrics include LED spotlights, electrical sockets with USB ports and external spotlights in canopy
- Hard wearing composite deck in front
For further information on our decking services, including our garden room bars or garden room pubs, please do not hesitate to contact Cheshire Decking & Garden Rooms.